Yesterday I told you why I’m planning The Pop-up Wedding. Today I’m posting the top 10 reasons for Calgary Brides & Grooms to attend The Pop-up Wedding, taking place April 13th at Kensington Riverside Inn.
10. Catch a never before seen glimpse behind Carolyn & Ryan’s real wedding. Abby Charchun is working with our couple to create a meaningful ceremony. Did you know the groom is a famous actor?
9. Have you booked a wedding venue yet? See the elegant Kensington Riverside Inn decked out for a wedding and taste some nibbles from Chef’s Table – voted #7 in Calgary’s top restaurants by Avenue Magazine.
8. Fashion, fashion, fashion. Frocks Modern Bridesmaids, A Vintage Affair, EVStenroos jewelry, The Art of Beauty and Ed Williams Menswear will make sure our couple look fab.
7. If you love Kate Spade as much as we do, get loads of KSNY ideas for your own wedding from Knot Planning, Fleurish Flower Shop, Creative Finch and Special Event Rentals.
6. We hear Carolyn and Ryan have great moves! See them strut their stuff to tunes by DJ Fayyaz of Pez Productions.
5. Cute kiddos. Carolyn & Ryan’s adorable daughters will be decked out in dresses from The Hawthorne Tree.
4. Macarons from Yann Haute. Enough said!
3. Have your photo taken in a fun photo booth and let Tara Whittaker Photography show you creative ways to use your engagement photos on your big day.
2. To help you plan your Calgary Wedding by mingling with quality wedding vendors.
1. DOOR PRIZES.
Our first door prize is from Beautygram. One lucky bride will win their “To Have and To Hold” package, filled with girlie goodies.
There are 50 spots available for Brides & Grooms. Reserve by calling the Inn at 403-228-4442.
Wedding photographer Calgary: Tara Whittaker Photography